Complaint Review: The Inner Space

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By:Alamo Georgia
The Inner Space
185 Allen Road, Nationwide U.S.A.

The Inner Space Beware of The Inner Space Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: TANILA PRICE IS EVIL INCARNATE

*General Comment: Clarification please?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A STATEMENT FROM THE INNER SPACE

*Consumer Comment: Another thought

*Consumer Comment: Wrong

*Consumer Suggestion: Well Tanila,

*Consumer Comment: No idea

*Author of original report: Stop your double talk Tanila Price!

*Consumer Comment: Strange, very strange!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Oh My Goddess! Why?

*Consumer Comment: So this is the woman!

The Inner Space is a holistic and metaphysical center. How or why they became involved with Tanila Price is a mystery. What the hell was Sherri Henderson thinking when she got involved with this unstable cyberstalker? Has she destroyed her wonderful business? Ms. Price also claims to work in their bookstore, located at 185 Allen Road, Atlanta, Georgia.

When Tanila Price isn't playing dictator and den mother to The Inner Space, she's frequently pushing Christianity to a select few, usually to intimidate those who aren't bible thumpers. She's a member of the Christian City Church in North Atlanta. Do you think they know about her spreading Witchcraft all over the internet. We seem to have quite a hypocrite here.

Tanila Price is using this organization to recuit people into her hate campaign against anyone she disagrees with. Her hateful psychosis can be found all over the world wide web. She's currently taken over The Inner Space MySpace page, her obsession continues. She's also claimed to work in their bookstore, located at 185 Allen Road, Atlanta, Georgia.

This one has me scratching my head. How or why did The Inner Space get involved with this bitter and vindictive woman?

Avoid them at any cost. Tanila Price is rude, and spends her time insulting people she dislikes on the internet. There are much more pleasant people in the metaphysical community to affiliate oneself with. Who needs a religion hopping trouble maker in their life? If you piss her off, she'll stalk and harass you forever. Can this be good for business?

I'm very disappointed with The Inner Space.

Southernpagan
Alamo, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Inner-Space/nationwide/The-Inner-Space-Beware-of-The-Inner-Space-Atlanta-Georgia-437845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Inner Space

TANILA PRICE IS EVIL INCARNATE

AUTHOR: Beatrice - (USA)

TANILA PRICE HAS STALKED AND CYBER BULLIED ME FOR FOUR YEARS WITH FALSE RIP OFF REPORTS AND ANYWHERE SHE CAN FIND ME.  SHE IS A NASTY HORRIBLE THING THAT IS NOT EVEN HUMAN

#2 General Comment

Clarification please?

AUTHOR: Mama Katts - (United States of America)

The last rebuttal posted by a Tanila has me a tad confused. In previous rebuttals, there is denial by this individual of being employed by ''The Inner Space''. Yet in the final rebuttal, it's posted as her being the owner of said company? Although I suppose that technically owning an business is not the same as being employed by the business, but if you are involved as owner of the business, isn't not admitting to that being dishonest? After all it was said that they ''did not work at The Inner Space'', but if they truly are the owner, that would make the previous denials false, would it not? I suppose as long ago as the rebuttal was posted, I should not expect a response to this. However, if a response could be posted, I am hoping it could clear this matter, as the responses contradict each other with the last posting.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A STATEMENT FROM THE INNER SPACE

AUTHOR: Tanila - (U.S.A.)

We have had something very sad happen. We have worked hard to build up our friend's lists on both The Inner Space myspace site, and Hoot Owl Attic site. We wanted to share with as many people as possible the wonderful things that go on in our Center. A trusted person, who had access to the passwords for the accounts, used that information and deleted both myspace accounts. We have been able to resurrect a long forgotten account for Hoot Owl Attic. We can't imagine how someone who professes to be a spiritual person could do such an evil and underhanded thing. We do know that there is a rule of three in this universe. What we send out good energy we get it back threefold. When we do something evil, that too is returned to us threefold. What we sow, so shall we reap.

Another thought

AUTHOR: Tanila - (U.S.A.)

When an employee steals the passwords of their employer to try and destroy them, it speaks volumes for their character. "Spiritual" isn't the first word to pop into my mind to describe them! "Sniveling coward?" That might cover it. Unfortunately, for that person, people reap what they sow! When someone must stoop to stealing to try and get what they want, they rarely get it, but in fact, get what they deserve from life instead! If you think for one minute that Good in this life will let Evil prevail, then you know absolutely nothing about the Creator. You may win briefly, but will definitely lose in the end. I will work day and night to completely restore the sites. We have also reported the thefts to myspace. You have put a burr in my bridle, and have made me want to work even harder to reach as many people as possible and tell them about the wonderful Inner Space and Hoot Owl Attic. I don't work there, but I see the work they do. I had rather have what they are going to reap for their work, then the reward a thief is going to reap.

Wrong

AUTHOR: Tanila - (U.S.A.)

Well, so happens that you're wrong! Already have a new site up and running. Will be back to full steam by way of friends in just a very few days! Man, bet that sticks in your craw!! You tried to get us taken down as spammers, but it was absolutely no problem to prove that we weren't spamming, simply inviting people to be friends which is totally acceptable. If you think that I will allow evil to back me down, then you certainly don't know me! I never bow to evil - never. Maybe you should check with Sherry about her plans.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Well Tanila,

AUTHOR: Alex Rosenberg - (U.S.A.)

It seems as if MySpace has no use for cyber psychos and psychic scams like "The Inner Space", "The Hoot Owl Attic", and your many alises.

Kudos to MySpace for eliminating you!

AUTHOR: Tanila - (U.S.A.)

I do want to say something. God always knows the truth, of that I am sure. My grandmother used to say that "what goes around comes around." Things go back to evil people three fold. My grandmother was a great teacher who taught me a lot of things that I have no problem using.

No idea

AUTHOR: Tanila - (U.S.A.)

I don't work at The Inner Space. I have no idea why Bobby was fired.

Stop your double talk Tanila Price!

AUTHOR: Southernpagan - (U.S.A.)

You have nothing to do with The Inner Space, right? You're nothing but a trouble maker Tanila, and not very honest.Why did Bobbie get fired?

AUTHOR: Tanila - (U.S.A.)

I have no idea who these people are. Would bet on Beatrice!! I don't work at The Inner Space.

#14 Consumer Suggestion

Oh My Goddess! Why?

AUTHOR: Venus Redelk - (U.S.A.)

Why would Sherry Henderson get involved with this Tanila Price woman?
Why get mixed up in this nonsense with television people?
Why taint a wonderful organization?

I'm at a total loss or words.
I think I've purchased my last issue of Oracle 20/20.

How sad...

So this is the woman!

AUTHOR: Vacation Guy - (U.S.A.)

I was visiting relatives in Georgia and visited the bookstore at this address. It's actually in a suburb of Atlanta. Is the woman you're talking about older, with short gray hair? This woman was nasty. Why would someone who's involved with an organization promoting psychics bash other psychics? Have you googled Tanila Price?

So she's the one spamming all of Georgia on MySpace? My niece and her two sons all recieved several invitations to their MySpace site. Now that I've seen this, I'm going to have them complain to MySpace about her.

Thank You for this post.