Complaint Review: The Interior Gallery

• Updated: Thu, March 03, 2011

• Reported By: Fuming — Mt. Vernon Washington United States of America
The Interior Gallery
2920 Commodore Dr, Suite 120 Carrollton, Texas United States of America

The Interior Gallery modernbathroomvanities.com, Sold me a defective toilet then threatened to sue me for a negative review I left when they wouldn't remedy the problem. Carrollton, Texas

Steer clear of http://www.theinteriorgallery.com at:

2920 Commodore Dr, Suite 120
Carrollton,Texas 75007  USA.
Toll Free: 866-205-6867
Telephone: 214-614-8176
FAX:  972-432-4300

E-mail: sales@theinteriorgallery.com same as http://www.modernbathroomvanities.com !

I bought a $500 toilet from them and I'm kicking myself! After the plumber installed it I  realized that the toilet seat doesn't cover the rim of the toilet. This is a huge problem for a mom with 3 young boys! If  there are any drips from them on the rim, anyone sitting on the seat will be sitting on the rim and therefore any drips. www.theinteriorgallery.com told me it wasn't a defective seat but the design "was the first of it's kind". Ya, right! It's so unhygienic!!

Click here to see pictures of my installed toilet installed. [continued below]....
.....

The last picture is  what is shown on theinteriorgallery.com website. The seat looks like it  covers the rim in their picture....because it's supposed to.

Update: www.theinteriorgallery.com had the nerve to call me to say that they were going to sue me for libel and slander for posting the above review!  My plumber told me that the way the seat fits ISN'T EVEN CODE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 12:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Interior-Gallery/Carrollton-Texas-75007/The-Interior-Gallery-modernbathroomvanitiescom-Sold-me-a-defective-toilet-then-threatene-701561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Interior Gallery