scholarship

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2007

• Reported By:Hornsby Hts Other
The International Award Payment Center
1401 Armour Road Suite 300 NO.Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

The International Award Payment Center They tried to con me into sending $20aud in order to receive a prize of $12285.00. I refused! NO.Kansas City Kansas

This is the second communication I have had from this fraudulent company. Each time I have been asked to send a fee in order to receive an alleged prize. The first time, I wrote asking the company to send me the prize money minus the registration fee. Guess what? No reply! This time I decided to check the company out on the internet and I found what I had suspected. The company is involved in criminal fraud. Why do the American judicial authorities not take action against it? In Australia the perpetrators of this scam would come close to being lynched! Someone, go get'em!

Russ
Hornsby Hts
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-International-Award-Payment-Center/NOKansas-City-Kansas-MO641-16/The-International-Award-Payment-Center-They-tried-to-con-me-into-sending-20aud-in-order-t-279678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The International Award Payment Center