Complaint Review: The International Libary Of Poetry - Immortal Verses

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:Adelaide Other
The International Libary Of Poetry - Immortal Verses
www.poetry.com Internet U.S.A.

The International Libary Of Poetry - Immortal Verses Ripping off and Backstabbing bast**ds ripoff Internet

Well after my dog died I was very upset and distraught! When I came across a "poetry competition" So i poured my heart out about my dog! After a few weeks like every other report here I got a letter in the mail saying I was going to be published in immortal verses!

I was so happy! I thought I was getting somewhere in life and I was finally going to make myself something! I wanted it to happen for my mum :(
My mum always encourages me because we can't afford what everyone else has!

So after a while of praise I decided I should go check if this thingo was real! Jeez thank god I did!
Those bastards made me feel like my poem meant something cos it came from the heart!

I thought I'd do something nice for the living memory of the dog i grew up with!
How wrong I was :(
But thanks for all writing in about this guys, u saved me $50 lol

Alyssia
Adelaide
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on International Library of Poetry

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-International-Libary-Of-Poetry-Immortal-Verses/internet/The-International-Libary-Of-Poetry-Immortal-Verses-Ripping-off-and-Backstabbing-bastds-263739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The International Libary Of Poetry - Immortal Verses