Complaint Review: The International Library Of Photography

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 13, 2008

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
The International Library Of Photography
3600 Crondall Lane Suite 101-3111 Owings, Maryland U.S.A.

The International Library Of Photography Picture.com Scam Owings Maryland

*Consumer Suggestion: Sorry,

I entered a contest at picture.com. They informed me that the International Library of Photography was putting my picture in their book and that I could purchase that book for $77. I sent in my payment back in July 2007 and never received the book. I can not find a phone number for this company and they have ignored all my letters. I am taking action now through the credit card company that I made the payment with. I feel like this was a big scam.

Debbie
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-International-Library-Of-Photography/Owings-Maryland-21117/The-International-Library-Of-Photography-Picturecom-Scam-Owings-Maryland-292544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The International Library Of Photography

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Sorry,

AUTHOR: Cat - (U.S.A.)

It is a scam. Please do not send them anymore money! Any "award" that is not a scam pays you not the other way around! Do not send them anymore money unless you really enjoy giving your money away. I'm sorry but i wanted you to know this place survives on people paying them for "awards" and "plaques" you wiill never see.

Cat