Complaint Review: The International Library Of Photography

• Submitted: Tue, October 05, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 05, 2004

• Reported By:beecher Illinois
The International Library Of Photography
3600 Crondall Lane, Suite 101 Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

The International Library Of Photography Scam, Phony, Rip off Owings Mills Maryland

I was notified by mail, that a picture I enetered for a contest was chosen to be published in the Endless Journey's hardcover photography book. It was to be published in the winter of 2003. I paid over $80 dollars for what I thought would be a copy of the book my picture was to be in. I never received the book and my money is long gone. These scammers, tried to sell me a plaque along with the book. I'm glad I didn't give those jerks any more of MY HARD EARNED MONEY. I wish I could notify all the amature photographers of this rip off so these jerks don't get any more of any one else's EARNED money.

Jaclyn
beecher, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2004 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-International-Library-Of-Photography/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/The-International-Library-Of-Photography-Scam-Phony-Rip-off-Owings-Mills-Maryland-111544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The International Library Of Photography