Complaint Review: The International Library Of Poetry, Howard Ely

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 01, 2007

• Reported By:Boggabri Other
The International Library Of Poetry, Howard Ely
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, MD 21117, Maryland U.S.A.

The International Library Of Poetry, AKA Howard Ely RIPPED OFF Owings Mills Maryland

I am a struggling single mum of three who thought I would purchasing a book from this company with my oem that I wrote personally for my children and other women who have been abused.

Must to my disgrace, I have just found out that the money I paid for the books, which I was going to give to my children, was all for nothing. This man cannot be contacted, and has done this to a number of people, yet he is still allowed to do it. This man needs to be stopped.

Furthermore, the low life, asks for you to personalise your book, by dedicating it to someone special.

I am absolutely gutted by this.

Jodie, Anstralia

Jodie- australia
Boggabri
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2007 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-International-Library-Of-Poetry-Howard-Ely/Owings-Mills-MD-21117-Maryland-21117/The-International-Library-Of-Poetry-AKA-Howard-Ely-RIPPED-OFF-Owings-Mills-Maryland-276653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The International Library Of Poetry, Howard Ely