• Report: #220469

• Submitted: Mon, November 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 13, 2006

• Reported By:ROCKY MOUNT Virginia
The International Library Of Poetry
1 Poetry Plaza Owings MIlls, Maryland U.S.A.

Poetry.com The International Library Of Poetry they stole my poems and sold them for profit without my permission they did not pay me any fees of anykind Owings MIlls Maryland

This is a terrible way to do people. I thought these people really believed in my poems I thought I was going to receive some compensation for my hard work but I did not!!!!!!!

They are taking my poems and selling them without my consent and promising me stuff that never happens

Real publishing companys pay their writers for their work
so should poetry.com they are a bunch of theives even wanting me to purchase a book I help create

Chester
ROCKY MOUNT, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2006 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-International-Library-Of-Poetry/Owings-MIlls-Maryland-21117/Poetrycom-The-International-Library-Of-Poetry-they-stole-my-poems-and-sold-them-for-profi-220469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The International Library Of Poetry