Complaint Review: The International Library Of Poetry

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007

• Reported By:Naples Texas
The International Library Of Poetry
Suite A50307, 1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

The International Library Of Poetry Ripoffreport.com is like a mechanic for a used car. Never side-step either or you will find yourself ripped off! Owings Mills Maryland

I entered my poem as I had received numerous compliments on it over the years and had safeguarded it by performing a 'kitchen copywrite' that is legally recognized. Then I received their response, "Send money and......send more money and they will even...". Next I checked with my old faithful friend Ripoff.

I will not be responding and as I figure it, I was only out the cost of a stamp. They lost money on me with their costly brochure, instruction sheet, letter, etc. So the laugh is on them!!!

Thanks again Ripoff.

Renee
Naples, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-International-Library-Of-Poetry/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/The-International-Library-Of-Poetry-Ripoffreportcom-is-like-a-mechanic-for-a-used-car-Ne-279339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The International Library Of Poetry