• Report: #202989

• Submitted: Wed, July 26, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 26, 2006

• Reported By:Spruce Pine North Carolina
The International Library Of Poetry
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

poetry.com - The International Library Of Poetry ripoff I was sent a book with my poem on page 1, but I had to pay for it I was sent a 3 pack c.d but I had to pay for it. I am to be sent an award trophy and medallion but I have to pay for them Owings Mills Maryland

I was told my poem was voted as one of the semi-finalest, and I was to go to las vagas to read my poem. I was to have to pay all of my own expences including a register fee. Is this WINNING anything? I don't think so!

Gracie
Spruce Pine, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2006 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-International-Library-Of-Poetry/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/poetrycom-The-International-Library-Of-Poetry-ripoff-I-was-sent-a-book-with-my-poem-on-202989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The International Library Of Poetry