Complaint Review: The International Library Of Poetry

• Submitted: Sun, July 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:Crestview Florida
The International Library Of Poetry
1 Poerty Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland Nationwide U.S.A.

The International Library Of Poetry They published 13 of my poems and I paid for things like books and rewards they said I won I just want to know what is going with my life in poerty. Owings Mills Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Seriously ??

I wrote 13 poems to the International Library of Poetry and bought books and awards from them. And thought they were good people and I guess I was wrong my poems and life of poetry was a joke to them. I wish to make money off my life work in writing poetry and I was wrong so I hope the love the money they made off all the good poets that beleived in them. Thank you.
For Nothing,

Crystal
Crestview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2009 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-International-Library-Of-Poetry/Owings-Mills-Maryland-Nationwide-21117/The-International-Library-Of-Poetry-They-published-13-of-my-poems-and-I-paid-for-things-li-468789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The International Library Of Poetry

Seriously ??

AUTHOR: SocratesAL - (U.S.A.)

You wrote poetry ??? You can't spell, use proper grammar nor use proper syntax. What on Earth type of poetry could you possibly write ?????? And, by the way, NO ONE pays to have their work published. The publisher PAYS YOU !!! And you BOUGHT awards ?????? NO ONE buys awards !!!!! An award is GIVEN to you, NEVER purchased. NEVER....unless it's bogus. Just as this company is BOGUS. Yes, I'm sure many idiots fell for this scam, just as you did. If your poetry was REALLY any good, any LEGITIMATE publishing company would be sending you checks for it ( along with the book it's published in ). Now - return to school and take the classes you failed in high school and LEARN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE !!