Complaint Review: The International Society Of Photographers, ISP

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:Florham Park New Jersey
The International Society Of Photographers, ISP
3600 Crondall Lane, Suite 101 Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone: 410-363-4800
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

The International Society Of Photographers, ISP Riped me off on the purchas editor,s choice award plaque & ISP membership $89.00 Owings Mills Maryland

my name is Ronald when I got the email I was excited that I won. I won nothing at all. But I had put on my credit card the amount of $89.00 for a editor,s choice award plaque & ISP membership. the purchase was made on 11/02/07. I never got the plaque but received 12/07/07 the membership was put in a poor envelope that was folded my the us mail. the envelope never had do not bend written on it. But most inportant they do not answer their phone and I never recived the plaque I paid for. This is very up setting and I was a winner of the photo contest too.

Florham Park, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-International-Society-Of-Photographers-ISP/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/The-International-Society-Of-Photographers-ISP-Riped-me-off-on-the-purchas-editors-choi-292252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The International Society Of Photographers, ISP