Complaint Review: The Internet Treasure Chest

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2002

• Reported By:Stanhope NJ
The Internet Treasure Chest
2041 Business Center Drive #212, Irvine, CA Irvine, California U.S.A.

The Internet Treasure Chest ripoff,NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT ONCE PACKAGE IS BOUGHT. DO NOT BUY THIS PACKAGE!!! Irvine California

*Consumer Suggestion: Write to Irvine Chamber of Commerce

I ordered the fast track program from MALCOLM TURNER. Yes, the site was set up, but no help with search engines or anything else a08a50da38205e7a67e9f0cc657dd444ofor that matter. Malcolm refused my e-mails and phone calls each time (approximately 5 e-mails and 4 phone calls. NO RESPONSE.

Reached approximately 4 other support members and the same thing. Promised to call back with answers to my questions, but never did. Very rude support team that does NOT return calls or e-mails.

Spoke to a CARMEN with problems,...same thing, no call back. Also spoke to a ADOLPH- same thing , ROBYN and her "escalation team" (whatever that is - and nobody will tell me what that is)- still NO RESPONSE!!!. JASON I thought might be my savior, but no, same thing, no response, although he did try to help. DANIELLE was another NO HELP person, GARY N talked to us once and promised to call back with the proper help guide, but never did call back. I tried to call him two times, no response, and e-mailed him 2 times with no reply. And FINALLY, a guy named TJ (TERRY CARSON) promised me the world. I told him of my frustration with all the above people and the lack of support and he also said, I promise you that in three days I'll have all the questions and problems resolved for you. That was two weeks ago and I still haven't heard a word more. I e-mailed him 9 times and phoned him two times and he has refused my messages. I GIVE UP. I would love to get my money back, but the thirty day period is over (and of course the ITC team knows that) so we just struggle on and now we will only say negative things about this company. DO NOT LET THEM RIP YOU OFF TOO!!!! The sales team is great when they SELL you the package, but once you have it, FORGET. NO HELP CAN BE FOUND.

Margaret
Stanhope, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Internet-Treasure-Chest/Irvine-California/The-Internet-Treasure-Chest-ripoffNO-CUSTOMER-SUPPORT-ONCE-PACKAGE-IS-BOUGHT-DO-NOT-BUY-17194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Internet Treasure Chest

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Write to Irvine Chamber of Commerce

AUTHOR: Kata - ()

You might consider to write to the Irvine Chamber of Commerce. They are very proud of the "unique Irvine business environement", and ready to weed out businesses that ruin their reputation.

E-Mail: icc@IrvineChamber.com