Complaint Review: The Internet Treasure Chest

The Internet Treasure Chest
www.itctv.com Nationwide U.S.A.

The Internet Treasure Chest ripoff Irvine California

*Consumer Comment: Don't you believe it

*Consumer Comment: you weren't ripped off

They charged my bank account $19.95 for the past three months without my knowledge. I finally reached someone that is removing the charges within at least a week. It'll be about $60 dollars worth. I hope no one else mixed in this like we all did. They are a big rip off. It's a gimmick.

Carol
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2002 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Internet-Treasure-Chest/nationwide/The-Internet-Treasure-Chest-ripoff-Irvine-California-18726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Internet Treasure Chest

Don't you believe it

AUTHOR: Sussie - ()

I asked about this option when I sign up and they said they ONLY take full payment for the kit. The $19.95 they took out per month would have been for the web hosting fee and the warehouse fee. This would have been AFTER the 30 day trial period AFTER she received the kit and set up her account. I have been waiting for them to pull that on me, but I raised such a stink and sent continual emails to them (with return statments, so I know they read them)telling them I knew about their shaddy operation, that I doubt they will.

Yes it is a gimmick. My research has proven that.

you weren't ripped off

AUTHOR: jason - ()

just so you know, that isn't being ripped off, the package was $59.95, you chose it taken from your account, so they took it in 3 equal payments of 19.95. that is why it added up to $60.