Complaint Review: The Jameson Group Corporation

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: S2284 — Milford Connecticut United States of America
The Jameson Group Corporation
6767 W. Sunset Blvd Suite 260 Los Angeles, California United States of America

The Jameson Group Corporation This company stated they would help us save our home they took our money and ran I called and told them we were in court I need all the documents they said they did for us. They never got back to me o Los Angeles, California

This company stated they could help us save our home sent them money they cashed one check but I put a stop payment on the second one as soon as I received the papers from the court that we were being forclosed on.  Do Not do business with them they are a big time scam I hope they get caught and pay for all they have done wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Jameson-Group-Corporation/Los-Angeles-California-90028/The-Jameson-Group-Corporation-This-company-stated-they-would-help-us-save-our-home-they-t-976100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Jameson Group Corporation