Complaint Review: The Jeep Hut

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Billy — Norfolk Virginia
The Jeep Hut
Internet USA

The Jeep Hut Billed Me & Shipped Wrong Item & Won't Correct Internet (Jasper, GA) Georgia

*Author of original report: Situation Resolved

I placed an online order with the Jeep Hut on May 9, 2013 for the following item:

2007-2011 JK Wrangler Custom Fit Neoprene Front Seat Covers by Smittybilt (47801)w/ a PROMO for Matching Rear Seat Cover

I paid $169.99 plus $19.99 for shipping for a total of $189.98.

Upon receiving the shipment I realized that it only contained front seat covers and they were solid black and not the right covers. I emailed the Jeep Hut and received a response from Christina acknowleding the mistake and promising me that "they would get the correct seat covers out to me right away" as well as a call tag for the wrong covers.

This was on May 29th, 2013. I have made numerous attempts to contact The Jeep Hut since that day and still have not received my proper seat covers and they will not return my messages.

It has been almost 60 days since my initial order and a month since the "promise" to correct their mistake. I do not have the seat covers that I ordered and appear to be out $189.98.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Jeep-Hut/internet/The-Jeep-Hut-Billed-Me-Shipped-Wrong-Item-Wont-Correct-Internet-Jasper-GA-Georgia-1062105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Jeep Hut

Situation Resolved

AUTHOR: brickman78 - ()

The Jeep Hut responded to my post on this site and informed me that they were working to correct the issue and my seat covers were on backorder. I received a second email this evening with the tracking number letting me know that the correct seat covers were on the way to me.

I feel that it's only right to let everyone know that this issue appears to be on it's way to resolution and they have corrected the mistake.

Thanks