instrument

Complaint Review: The Job Push, Career Network Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:Springtown Texas
The Job Push, Career Network Inc.
thejobpush.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

The Job Push, Career Network Inc. Bogus Employment Website Orlando Florida

What a waste of time and energy!

I applied for two jobs that I found on Craigslist. I sent the info and my resume to the email listed. I was sent a return email notifying me that I needed to apply through The Job Push. I clicked on the link, followed directions, and attached my resume.

The Job Push confirmed with an email that I qualified for several jobs that I applied for. I was to click on the link, which sent me to their Power Applications website. I signed in with my name and password. The jobs were "pending" and the employer needed more information. I was to click on the job website link to give them the info, but when I followed the directions to finalize the application the website kicked me back to the sign in page. Round and round I went! There was no Career Network Inc help desk phone number to call of course, and when I sent an email to the contact info email address telling them of their website failure, it was returned as "failed."

Job seekers beware! This is a bogus site!

Pamela
Springtown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Job-Push-Career-Network-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32861-8305/The-Job-Push-Career-Network-Inc-Bogus-Employment-Website-Orlando-Florida-415228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Job Push, Career Network Inc.