Complaint Review: The Junk Army

• Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: Jennifer — Herndon Virginia United States of America
The Junk Army
1624 Wainwright Drive Reston, Virginia United States of America

The Junk Army Sean Beetham The Junk Army... Sean Beetham IS A FRAUD!! PLEASE BEWARE!! Rips off single mothers who lost their home!!! Reston, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Junk ARMY has done WONDERFUL work

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jenifer and The Better Business Bureau did NOT AGREE on this issue

Sean Beetham from The Junk Army came to my home and made an agreement to haul off junk in my garage, my sectional couch, chairs in the basement and my trampoline. I paid him $325. He knew this needed to be done prior to my short sale of my home. When I came back he took some paint cans and and a TV stand and left a lawn mower and some junk in my driveway n(not my trash but SOMEONE ELSES). He won't answer my calls and I received one email from him stating he would come on Tuesday Nov 23. He never showed up. Since then I have left him voicemails and sent him emails and received no reply. He fully took advantage of a single mom who is trying to have her short sale go through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2010 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Junk-Army/Reston-Virginia-20190/The-Junk-Army-Sean-Beetham-The-Junk-Army-Sean-Beetham-IS-A-FRAUD-PLEASE-BEWARE-Rips-666092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Junk Army

Junk ARMY has done WONDERFUL work

AUTHOR: Sara - ()

I have been a repeat customer of the Junk Army. This business always provides the utmost professional service. The communication has been excellent. The date and time of service was punctual. Sean has always offered the lowest quotes for great service. I have recieved discounts on my work, and not taken advantaged of. I will be using this service again and again.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jenifer and The Better Business Bureau did NOT AGREE on this issue

AUTHOR: Sean Beetham - (United States of America)

Jenifer reported this to the Better Business Bureau and there mediator came to a conclusion that I did everything in my power to rectify this situation. The BBB gives The Junk Army a B+ rating. You can see for yourself at www.BBB.org
Jennifer is not telling the story correctly and it is not the truth. In fact in one complaint her story was completely different from the prior report  and it was clear that one of them was a total lie. Her stories were very different and very contradicting during this whole process.

Sean Beetham