Complaint Review: The Kandy Rose Insurance Agency

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Emma — chagrin falls Ohio
The Kandy Rose Insurance Agency
58 Philomethian Street, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022 Chagrin Falls, Ohio United States of America

The Kandy Rose Insurance Agency Kandy Rose State Farm, insurance, health, life, car, chagrin falls, ohio, Chagrin Falls, Ohio

This review is to warn others in the Chagrin Falls area about The Kandy Rose Insurance Agency for State Farm, 58 Philomethian Street, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022. PH 440- 247-0440. I included the phone number so that people out there remember what number NOT to dial if your looking for a new State Farm agent, have a problem with your policy or billing or have a major house fire!!! Some background, we've been with State Farm for 33 years and have car, home and umbrella policies. In August 2012 our daughter had a house fire that caused extensive damage (upwards of $60,000.00).

From the moment our claim was started we've encountered nothing but smoke and mirrors headaches and lies. From our claims adjuster to our previous agent G.R. from The Greg Rodi Agency ignoring our calls it was a nightmare.We had enough to deal with so we left our old agent and went with The Kandy Rose Agancy. [continued below]....
..... Our new Agent K.R. at first seemed helpful, but it didn't last long. Due to a issue one of our policies was cancelled, when I called the K Rose agency to find out what was going on our agent K.R. in a very uninterested tone told me that it was after 5pm (it was 4:55pm),she was walking out the door but would correct any errors on Monday and to not "worry about it".

My husband called the following wednesday and in passing conversation mentions that we might be selling my daughters house in a few months if she decides to take a year off. She then commented "oh yeah, now that we fixed it up for you your going to sell it". She then rudely tells him that "she will not be doing anything regarding errors in the canceling of my daughters car policy". Shocked, my husband attempts to ask K.R a question and she goes ballistic!!! Yelling like some sort of escaped mental patient that she "didn't have time to deal with this"and that she should "be writing a $3,000.000 life policy".The most insulting part...she proceeded to tell my husband that since he mentioned to here that we might be selling the house that State Farm has decided to not renew the home owners policy because "the house was vacant and State Farm does not insure vacant homes". Uhhh...ok, well nobody said the house was vacant and our daughter lives there. The final straw came today, receiving a letter from State Farm informing us that my daughters homeowner's policy will be canceled effective April, 17 2013 because "we have received information that this home is vacant". We have already filed a complaint with the OH INSURANCE Comm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Kandy-Rose-Insurance-Agency/Chagrin-Falls-Ohio-44022/The-Kandy-Rose-Insurance-Agency-Kandy-Rose-State-Farm-insurance-health-life-car-chagr-1035131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Kandy Rose Insurance Agency