Complaint Review: The Kelly Group - Kelly Printing Supplies

• Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: Julie — Bloomington Indiana United States of America
The Kelly Group - Kelly Printing Supplies
2065 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

The Kelly Group - Kelly Printing Supplies Kelly Printing Faulty cartridges, pushy, aggressive service/sales. Las Vegas, Nevada

I was contacted by Kelly, promising extended life cartridges and toner.  The sales staff were very aggressive and pushy (I couldn't get off the phone without hanging up, and I am trying to run a restaurant!).  When I agreed to order, after mailing my toner, they called and said I had a "contract" to buy more.  I disagreed, because I use one toner cartridge a year in my office, but offered to buy cartridges for my other office printer.  I had never agreed to a "contract."  I purchased 2 of each color for my printer.  Then a sales person calls and tries to force me to buy the rest of my "contract" again.  I explained that I have bought all that I am going to buy right now.  She said she will call back soon.  Out of the 8 cartridges that I purchased, 4 are defective.  (i.e. won't print, won't register as full) and not usable.  I have contacted the company with NO response.

Do not buy from this company.  The product is not as they promise, does NOT last longer (if it works at all!), and the service is poor.  Aggressive sales staff and customer service that does not exist...

Wish I had "googled" them before I did business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Kelly-Group-Kelly-Printing-Supplies/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/The-Kelly-Group-Kelly-Printing-Supplies-Kelly-Printing-Faulty-cartridges-pushy-aggre-553063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Kelly Group - Kelly Printing Supplies