Complaint Review: The Kensington Consulting Group

• Submitted: Tue, April 04, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 04, 2006

• Reported By:edenton North Carolina
The Kensington Consulting Group
1357 Broadway, Suite 260 New York, New York U.S.A.

The Kensington Consulting Group ripoff my hard earn money money that i could be paying bills with and taking care of my child New York New York

back in december i recieved a card in the mail stating that i have been identified as a possible recipient of a goverment grant of at least $5000.00 so i called them they ask me a few questions concerning my living situation and bingo congradulations i was garanteed to recieve $5000.00 also i was told that i was eligible for grant help for medical, home improvement and other grants that i felt that would really help being a struggling single mother with one job paying $6.50 an hour caring for my baby girl who is four getting ready to go to school and my other five kids that im trying to help my mom take care of. as you can see i thought this was a blessing for me. to help myself and children. so yes i gave them permmision to debit my checking account for $299.97 late febuary i recieved this package called a portfollio and i answered all the questions required and returned it. it's has been four months and i have not recieve not even the $5000.00 that im supposed to be guranteed. well my manager pull up a report on these guys when i read it my heart sank because i could not believe even when i told them my situation.

They still took my money. well today is 4/4/2006 i called and i was told that my case has not been completed and i could not recieve my money back until i send them three denial letter from the lenders they set me up with. mind you they are the ones who suppose to get the grants for me. and to top it off i was told my case will not be completed maybe my 4/21/2006. if there is any body who can help me please help me give these people what they deserve .and help me get my money back. my bank claims that because it has been four months there is nothing they can do thank you for allowing me to report this rip off maybe there will be a great outcome for me.

edenton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2006 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Kensington-Consulting-Group/New-York-New-York-10018/The-Kensington-Consulting-Group-ripoff-my-hard-earn-money-money-that-i-could-be-paying-bi-184921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Kensington Consulting Group