Complaint Review: The Kitchen Table Cash Machine

• Submitted: Sat, November 19, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 19, 2011

• Reported By: Tam — Madison Wisconsin United States of America
The Kitchen Table Cash Machine

The Kitchen Table Cash Machine Drew Franklin Gates Promised a "no questions asked money-back guarantee"if unhappy with their product which was not fulfilled Internet

I came across The Kitchen Table Cash Machine website after several years of searching for a legitimate work from home/intermet marketing opportunity. Because Drew Franklin Gates convinced me that his very valuable course was "the one", I decided to purchase it for $39.95. Because it included a "no risk/no questions asked-money back guarantee"t, I felt like what did I have to lose?

After completing the course I sincerely felt the information was old & probably could've been found (for free) elsewhere. So, I decided to contact Drew to request "a no questions asked refund". More than anything, I wanted to see if he really was a person of his word. Since I was unable to locate a phone number from any of his websites, I emailed him at support@unseenopp.com. Three email attempts & two months later, I still haven't received the slightest reply & definitely no refund from The Kitchen Table Cash Machine course.

Now, at this point, it is difficult for me to believe in anyone's "money-back guarantee" offer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2011 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Kitchen-Table-Cash-Machine/internet/The-Kitchen-Table-Cash-Machine-Drew-Franklin-Gates-Promised-a-no-questions-asked-money-ba-799799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Kitchen Table Cash Machine