Complaint Review: The Kroger Company/Kroger Food Stores

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
The Kroger Company/Kroger Food Stores
19245 David Memorial Drive Shanadoah, Texas U.S.A.

The Kroger Company/Kroger Food Stores Get hurt at Kroger,Catch hell from Kroger Shanadoah Texas

I sustained an on the job injury at one of Kroger food stores a little more than two and one half years ago.I was hit across the forehead by a steel beam that came unbolted from the wall in the warehouse.I had to have thirteen sutures in my forehead.Less than a week later,I was sent back to work and put back on a cash register to check.
In addition to this injury,I now have problems with my neck,left shoulder,arm,and hand.I am in constant pain,and,Kroger does not care.I have been to several of their doctors, and,of course,each one has said there is nothing wrong with me.I have been told everything from ''it's all in your head,to Kroger is not responsible for you getting hurt.''
I have seen a doctor of my own,who has confirmed that I have several other injuries stemming from the first one,and Kroger refuses to accept this.Kroger doctors have not given me anything but an x-ray and test stress test for my left shoulder,no MRI,Cat Scan,or anything else.
The enviroment I work in is so hostile and I have recieved so much retaliation and backlash from the company for trying to get treatment until I am stretched to my limit mentally and emotionally.I hate going to work for fear of losing my job.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Kroger-CompanyKroger-Food-Stores/Shanadoah-Texas/The-Kroger-CompanyKroger-Food-Stores-Get-hurt-at-KrogerCatch-hell-from-Kroger-Shanadoah-273716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Kroger Company/Kroger Food Stores