tool

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: HuMrLvR — Carriere Mississippi
The LEAGUE
POB 560627 Dallas, Texas USA

The LEAGUE Secret Society LoW LiFe ScAm ArTiSTs, SeCrEt SoCiEtY, FoR YOuR EyEs OnLy Dallas Texas

I received a 10 page letter dated July 19, 2013 from a "secret society, called, The League".  I have to be honest, never heard of this one except the "Skulls", which was mentioned in the letter.  It also said, FOR YOUR EYES-ONLY!  Which was a bit exciting to my hum-drum life.  I live by the skin of my teeth barely making it month to month.

In my opinion, people like these need to be sent to a deserted island with no way to escape with sharks waiting for them, if they tried.  I have seen a lot of scams in my life and wanted them to be true but the BeSt AdViCe I HaVe EvEr ReCeiVeD iN ALL mY YeArS WaS THiS:

"If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is!" From the Secret Service.  TY & KuDoS tO THeM!  NeVeR AgAiN WiLL I ALmOsT MaiL SoMeTHiNg.

Scam Artists should have the harshest punishment because they suck people in, people who live day by day, wondering if they will be able to pay all their bills.  Well Shame on them.  The Good Thing, they will have their day, every DOG does!  I can't wait for that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-LEAGUE/Dallas-Texas-75356-0627/The-LEAGUE-Secret-Society-LoW-LiFe-ScAm-ArTiSTs-SeCrEt-SoCiEtY-FoR-YOuR-EyEs-OnLy-Dalla-1072800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The LEAGUE