Complaint Review: The Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 09, 2005

• Reported By:Howard Kansas
The Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program
P.O. Box 9885 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP - The Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program ripoff promised to mail winnings of confirmed prize of over 3,341,006.00 for a 20.00 processing fee..Have original letter. got fee removed from bank.......no check. Las Vegas Nevada

Hello.......My name Is Teresa Bromlow......I am 62 yrs. old, and recently move to Howard Ks. to be near my children.....Forwarding mail one day, consisted of a Letter from LVAAP stating Congratulations #1 Teresa Bromloww Restrictive-Tell nobody. Congratulations from all of us - been trying to reach you.....This is a day you may remember for the rest of your life. I thought to myself haha, you got that right. One way or another I'll not be forgetting this event! So, even though I was fairly sure of the events to follow, I decided to send the 20.00 This way I would have proof and could aid unsuspecting people.....However, I relized quickly I could not keep up with what I discovered...........too too expenseive endever,indeed.And, they continue to come out of the woodwork. I wrote a response instead of money saying I simply could not play their high-roller game. and to please not send me any more. So far no; reply. I also received a certified letter, Address Florida,Postmarked Oceanview N>Y> and a claim # If only I hd the 100.00 fee for 5 reports.......dont know if they are connected or not..........

Teresa
Howard, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2005 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada/LVAAP-The-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-promised-to-mail-winnings-of-153064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program