Complaint Review: The Lasik Vision Institute

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: David — New Braunfels Texas USA
The Lasik Vision Institute
40 NE Loop 410 Ste 600 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

The Lasik Vision Institute I see Worse than I did before the Lasik San Antonio Texas

PLEASE DO NOT GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE.

Nightmare... My eyes are worse than before the Lasik surgery.

Four Months of Suffering. Back and forth with no sign of concern for my misery.

I did not have to wear glasses before the Lasik. Now I can not see close or far.

I have done everything they said and they still want to charge me more plus excuses.

Everything is Blurry. Far and Near.  It's hard to drive. Worried about getting into an accident.

$ 3500.00 ( CASH ) Pd up front. It is NOT worth the loss of vision, depression, and Suffering.

Loss of Income. I scraped up everything I had and trusted in them. Now I feel I have lost my life.

Whats next??? Additional cost of Glasses????? I don't really know.

I have been so patient ... Now I can hardly do anything with out strain. They have no Concern.

Headaches. Eye drops. Stress. Scared.

I don't even know what else to do from here.

Tell everyone you know. I really don't know if this will help?? I feel like I have to do something.

I never Complain but this is VERY SERIOUS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Lasik-Vision-Institute/San-Antonio-Texas-78216/The-Lasik-Vision-Institute-I-see-Worse-than-I-did-before-the-Lasik-San-Antonio-Texas-1022662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Lasik Vision Institute