Complaint Review: The Latitude Network

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: GregoryAlthoff — Denver Colorado
The Latitude Network
Internet USA

The Latitude Network Thomas Scholz Fake Agency Uses your personal work for personal gain without you United Kingdom Internet

I had receieved info to apply to the Latitdue.de network 'an agency in the cloud' to become a freelancer on their team. Once I was accepted, and my work and name was posted on their website, I tried to get a hold of someone there.

This was over the coarse of 3 years. After forgetting about, I tried again this year, and no response from Thomas Scholz from any of his contact info online, like LinkedIn, Skype, email etc. Their phone number is fake after trying to call it numerous times.

I believe they are using top design talent's work as a front to get business yet never hiring these designers. My work was being shown to clients without my permission and I was never hired. So I have deleted it now and ask you to beware of using them.

All they had to do was contact me back, but most scammers / who use people don't do that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Latitude-Network/internet/The-Latitude-Network-Thomas-Scholz-Fake-Agency-Uses-your-personal-work-for-personal-gain-1171307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Latitude Network