Complaint Review: The Law Firm Of Michael J. Shew

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
The Law Firm Of Michael J. Shew
15835 S. 46th Street Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Attorney Michael Shew, The Law Firm Of Michael J. Shew he is manipulator. liar and rude and untrustworthy attorney Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Attorney Michael J shew

*Consumer Suggestion: Michael J. Shew, Ltd Attorney At Law = definition of Snake

*Consumer Comment: unfortunately you have company

He is distorting my case with lies, false charges without any proof,

Vinod
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Law-Firm-Of-Michael-J-Shew/Phoenix-Arizona-85048/Attorney-Michael-Shew-The-Law-Firm-Of-Michael-J-Shew-he-is-manipulator-liar-and-rude-an-355106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Law Firm Of Michael J. Shew

Attorney Michael J shew

AUTHOR: Mr. E - (U.S.A.)

Mr. Shew represented my children and I in 1998-2000 . My divorce was pretty lengthy due to the child custody issue. Mr. Shew and his staff were very helpful and accommodating because I lived out of state.

Although my case seemed to take such a long time and a few extra $$ , Mr. Shew did me justice!

My children and I are very happy! I have sole full physical custody of both my children with absolutely no interference from their maternal egg doner.

To all the people that complain on how rude and untrustworthy lawyers are...keep this in mind...they are not the ones that put you in your situation!

If any of my friends or family ever need a good family attorney, i would not hesitate to refer Mr. Shew and his law firm.

sincerely

Mr. E

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Michael J. Shew, Ltd Attorney At Law = definition of Snake

AUTHOR: One Who Has Been There. - (U.S.A.)

I was the defendant in my case with Michael J. Shew, Ltd Attorney At Law, esquire :)
He is very dishonest, misconceiving, and will twist anything he can.

I didn't have an attorney at first and Michael J. Shew, Ltd Attorney At Law really took advantage of that by showing false documents, along with court papers that I had not seen until that day (basic snake in the grass attorney move), and made false accusations toward me and my family to get us riled up. He will wait until the last minute to submit anything to you to gain any kind of advantage that he can. I don't know why the courts allow him to do this?

Fortunately I obtained a good honest attorney and won my case. My ex. wife who had hired him, fired him that day.. and is still having problems with him.

Lesson learned here.. you don't have to be a cheating, conniving attorney to win your case.

unfortunately you have company

AUTHOR: Zenu - (U.S.A.)

i was lied about, in court and in pleadings, this DID affect my case
if he is your opposing counsel, be aware of this possibility in tactics
also be aware that he tells his client to secretly tape conversations
and uses those conversations to try to help his client

whereas