Complaint Review: The Law Office Of Dayn A. Holstrom

• Submitted: Mon, March 14, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 14, 2005

• Reported By:Riverside California
The Law Office Of Dayn A. Holstrom
400 S. Ramona Ave, Suite 102 Corona, California U.S.A.

The Law Office Of Dayn A. Holstrom Identity Theft Stole money Malpratice Ripoff Attorney and lawyer Corona California

This Law firm was councel for my husband in a recent divorce case where I was the respondent.

Money I received from the refinance of my home was the target in this divorce as well as my home. These funds were placed into the trust account of this law office because of fraudulent information given by my husband and his attorney.

During this short marriage of only 1 year I found out my husband had a prior marriage that was never dissolved when he and I married making our marriage null and void.

Both my husband and his attorney had full knowledge of this but with held it from the courts as did my attorney. I was later able to convience my husband to dismiss the divorce on the terms all monies were returned to me and we file then for an annulment.

The courts ordered these funds to be released back to me, however the law office took it upon themselves to release these funds in the amount of $24,000 to my husband without my knowledge after helping themselves to over $8,000.

This law office put a lien against my home, created a second file with Equifax putting my husbands name with my social security to make it look like my mortgage reported to him not me, not to mention the 65 inquiries now showing on my credit report I am still trying to resolve this matter and the system that should have protected me to this day is unwilling to look at what has changed my life forever!

Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2005 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Law-Office-Of-Dayn-A-Holstrom/Corona-California-92879/The-Law-Office-Of-Dayn-A-Holstrom-Identity-Theft-Stole-money-Malpratice-Ripoff-Attorney-a-134946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Law Office Of Dayn A. Holstrom