Complaint Review: The Law Office Of Joe Pezzuto, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Tombstone Arizona
The Law Office Of Joe Pezzuto, LLC
4013 East Broadway Road, Suite A-2 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Joe Pezutto, LLC Phoenix, AZ - The Law Office Of Joe Pezzuto, LLC Where's my payment Phoenix Arizona

Joe Pezzutos law office contacted us about over a year ago about a debt that we admitted was mine. After immediately setting up a payment plan for half the amount owed, we made the payment by check, which was immediately cashed. Unfortunately, the law office did not credit my account.

A couple months later, I'm being questioned by my superiors because of this incompetence. I have tried to contact the office to no avail. I also disputed the information on my credit report and now the debt has been sold to another group of lawyers. Pezzuto has also filed a suit against me knowing that I am out of the country, a fact that they knew well before I left the country.

Ward
Tombstone, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Law-Office-Of-Joe-Pezzuto-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85040/Joe-Pezutto-LLC-Phoenix-AZ-The-Law-Office-Of-Joe-Pezzuto-LLC-Wheres-my-payment-Phoen-351125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Law Office Of Joe Pezzuto, LLC