Complaint Review: The Law Office Of Stephen Johnson

• Phone: 2143733770
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

The Law Office Of Stephen Johnson, Representation SUCKED!!!!! Dallas, Texas

I had an accident in summer of 2010 and I was referred to him by the Chiroprator I was going to.  NEVER EVER allow your Chiroprator to suggest a lawyer for you, because you will find out in the end that they are in cohoots together.  We were hit and injured and this Lawyer did absolutley nothing but collect his 33% of what the insurance company offered in which it was a very very low offer and he accepted it without a fight.

He screwed me & the chiroprator over.  My Chiroprator bill was over $6000 and he was able to talk the Chiroprator to go down to accepting a little over $100 and that what I got as well.  Are you kidding me?  How can you talk a money grubbing Chiroprator down to such a small amount like this?  I'm still puzzled about this whole case and I still haven't received my chump change that I was offered.  Never let this man or his law firm represent you, PLEASE! I beg you to find someone that is really interested into helping you, instead of helping himself......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Law-Office-Of-Stephen-Johnson/Dallas-Texas-75206/The-Law-Office-Of-Stephen-Johnson-Representation-SUCKED-Dallas-Texas-701830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Law Office Of Stephen Johnson