Complaint Review: The Law Office of Kelly Giles

• Updated: Fri, March 18, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Irvine California United States of America
The Law Office of Kelly Giles
10736 Jefferson Blvd Ste 509 Culver City, California United States of America

The Law Office of Kelly Giles Unprofessional, waste of money and criminal investigation Culver City, California

I was very unhappy with his service on my case. To me, he and his staff treated me like I didn't matter after my last payment. It took him and his colleague about 4 months to put together my petition for H1B. I called many times but mostly I was told by his staff that he is not in the office. I felt like they didn't even try to win my case.

After i hired him, I found out through my research, that he had been arrested and under investigation for selling fake work visas to buy cemetery plots.

See full article from DailyFinance: (((link redacted)))

After they prepared my application, I found many mistakes and I had to request that they be fixed several times which delayed the process while my current visa was soon to expire.

In my opinion, I would never recommend him to anyone. My experience with his firm caused me a lot of headache and stress. [continued below]....
..... I felt he took advantage of me for my money. I had to hire a different attorney costing me additional fees to fix the problem.

I learned that it is best to fully investigate an attorney before hiring them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2011 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Law-Office-of-Kelly-Giles/Culver-City-California-90230/The-Law-Office-of-Kelly-Giles-Unprofessional-waste-of-money-and-criminal-investigation-C-707959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Law Office of Kelly Giles