Complaint Review: The Law Offices Greenwald & Hoffman, LLP

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Rick — Santa Ana California United States of America
The Law Offices Greenwald & Hoffman, LLP
1851 East 1st Street, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA? Santa Ana, California United States of America

The Law Offices Greenwald & Hoffman, LLP Greenwald Hoffman, Paul Greenwald, Paul Hoffman Greenwald Hoffman will take your money and do zero work. Scam!!! Santa Ana, California

*General Comment: Not Satisfied with Greenwald & Hoffman Santa Ana

*UPDATE Employee: Former disgruntled client trying to defame Greenwald & Hoffman, LLP

When my house was foreclosed on and I was denied entry into my property, I contacted The Law Offices Greenwald & Hoffman, LLP. Paul Evan Greenwald was very prompt in taking a $2000.00 retainer. I was anxious to get access to the property and after numerous calls, answering machines and excuses, I called the courts and found out Greenwald & Hoffman had never filed the motion.

When I confronted the Paul Greenwald, I was told to (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))
and hung up on. Afterwards, I had a date in court pertinent to this case. The date was on a Monday. I called both Paul Greenwald and Paul Hoffman at their office on a Thursday and again on Friday to remind them. Again getting an answering machine. I left several messages, but guess what, come Monday I'm sitting in court with no Attorney.

Needless to say, they were fired and replaced. When my new attorney called this guy for information on the case, they told her that I OWED THEM SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS. Also, he hadn't signed up in court as my lawyer on the case.

Greenwald & Hoffman take advantage of struggling home owner to take what little they have left. I'm not a competitor. I'm just a victimized former client who feels the need to warn and future victims

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Law-Offices-Greenwald-Hoffman-LLP/Santa-Ana-California-92705/The-Law-Offices-Greenwald-Hoffman-LLP-Greenwald-Hoffman-Paul-Greenwald-Paul-Hoffman-793007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Law Offices Greenwald & Hoffman, LLP

#1 General Comment

Not Satisfied with Greenwald & Hoffman Santa Ana

AUTHOR: Ryan G. - ()

I find the comments /. Complaint about the law firm of greenwald and Hoffman to reflect our company's experience. We trusted these attorneys, and they ended up being very heavy billers.  I truly fail to understand how in today's economy lawyers can throw away loyal clients by billing them at an insane scale.  The response by an anonymous employee claiming thatithe poster is a disgruntled client is very convenient and not responsive.  It is also more anonymous than the original post. Regardless, if anyone wants to know more about our experience with this law firm, you can email me at ryang836@gmail.com

if you decide to give these guys a shot check their references, but better yet find attorneys that truly care about clients and don't pass on their lifestyle on to their clients by charging them as though they are Microsoft.

Former disgruntled client trying to defame Greenwald & Hoffman, LLP

AUTHOR: Greenwald &amp Hoffman, LLP - (USA)

I am an employee of Greenwald & Hoffman, LLP.  This report is entirely fraudulent.  This is an attempt to defame us by a former disgruntled client who did not pay for services rendered related to another matter.  This former client has made several fraudulent posts against us, making up fake client names, and fake stories in an attempt to defame us.