Complaint Review: The Law Offices Of Dennis C. McDevitt

• Submitted: Mon, December 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 27, 2004

• Reported By:Hesperia Michigan
The Law Offices Of Dennis C. McDevitt
P.O Box 7108 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

The Law Offices Of Dennis C. McDevitt This company claimed to be Christian No Christian would take money from innocent people Boca Raton Florida

We were in need of some type of debt relief after my husband lost his position at work. I was in contact with this Christian Debt Management under the lawer of Dennis C. McDevitt. They so far have scammed 1200.00 from me and about 2000.00 from my mother in law.

Everytime I call their number I get "Lighthouse Corporation" They give me a number to call American Debt Consolidation, after several phone calls and being re routed to a new number to call I finally received "Wayne's" voice mail. And have never heard anything back after leaving several messages.
Did Dennis C. McDevitt ever exist?

Alisa
Hesperia, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2004 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Law-Offices-Of-Dennis-C-McDevitt/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/The-Law-Offices-Of-Dennis-C-McDevitt-This-company-claimed-to-be-Christian-No-Christian-wo-124596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Law Offices Of Dennis C. McDevitt