Complaint Review: The Law Offices of Charles G. Williams

• Submitted: Sun, October 14, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Laprom Moving — San Francisco California United States of America
The Law Offices of Charles G. Williams
46542 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont, CA 94539 Internet United States of America

The Law Offices of Charles G. Williams Charles G. Williams Scam of a lawyer! Internet

I hired Charles G. Williams as an attorney to collect some debt. At first he seemed very professional.He initially contacted me first and described his plans for action. Which included court filings and much more.

As he requested, I transferred all documents regarding my delinquent client to him. After that things started to get odd. He would state that he filed the complaints and contacted the client. I asked him for copies of the complaint and other paperwork and her would always just answer with a "I'll get to it." My requests continued for over a month. Sometimes I would not get a reply for days in which he would say it already has been sent. But failed to provide any tracking information.

I was getting tired of waiting, as I already paid him prior to the filing. I contacted my client to ask him if he received the court paperwork, he replied that he never spoken to the lawyer or received anything. [continued below]....
.....

This is when I called the lawyer and emailed him. He admitted that he was "too busy" to do the paperwork on time and offered to send a refund of the paid amount (not including and court fees). I asked him to send me the refund and the paperwork that was done so that I may find a better suited lawyer for this issue. He agreed.

Nothing was ever sent. I kept contacting him for weeks asking for my paperwork and the refund. And even went to his office address, which doesn't exist!

After two months he finally replied that he has NOT sent it.But he will by the end of the week.

We have yet to receive anything from this scam of a lawyer. And he refuses to reply to our emails or calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Law-Offices-of-Charles-G-Williams/internet/The-Law-Offices-of-Charles-G-Williams-Charles-G-Williams-Scam-of-a-lawyer-Internet-954833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Law Offices of Charles G. Williams