Complaint Review: The Law Offices of Lance Denha, PA

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: John Hsu — Cupertino California United States of America
The Law Offices of Lance Denha, PA
1401 North University Drive 2nd Floor Coral Spring Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

The Law Offices of Lance Denha, Pennsylvania Loan Modification Coral Springs, Florida

Dear Sir(s), I hired the Law Offices of Lance and Denha to do my loan modification, they took my money, but never got the job done, I had limited time to finish my modification or I will have to do bankruptcy, and they knew very well of the situation. After their delay, they told me there's no way they can send it out to apply and I better head for bankruptcy filing, and I did, since I had no other choice. I asked for a refund, they never refund my fees paid to them, it'sa ripoff, I want the consumers out there to beware of the same problem when dealing with them.

John

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Law-Offices-of-Lance-Denha-PA/Coral-Springs-Florida-33071/The-Law-Offices-of-Lance-Denha-Pennsylvania-Loan-Modification-Coral-Springs-Florida-991887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Law Offices of Lance Denha, PA