Complaint Review: The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker

• Updated: Mon, April 04, 2011

• Reported By: OCcaligurl80 — Anaheim California United States of America
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
350 E. San Antonio Drive Internet, California United States of America

The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker They dont fight for you, or have real attorneys. Internet, California

I got rear ended on the 91 freeway during rush hour morning traffic. That was back in September 2010.  The guy had farmers insurance (which is great by the way). I started to negoiate on my own for my injuries. I didnt like the way things were going.  So I called Larry H. Parker.  Ive seen this guy on TV my whole life. Everyone knows he got some guy 2.1 million (hes in a wheel chair by the way).  So I call them up. They come to my house on my day off, they take some photos and have me sign my life away.  I will gladly give the 33% to handle the bullshit.  They send me to this whack chiropractor who has me sit on this machine that does nothing but vibrate my a**.  Hmm real theraphy.  I only went two weeks because my back wasnt hurting.  Flash forward , and its 7 months later and I'm still being told they are waiting for my medical records.  REALLY?  I could of gotten them and walked them to the law office by now.  Im dealing with some paralegal(not an attorney).  I wish I could show you the emails she writes me.   I dont even think she knows whats going on.  Maybe one day they will call or email me with a settlement (i probably wont remember what its for).  Basically you can do better on your own with the claims adjuster.  I'm paying 33% for someone to do the same thing I would do but they  put there attorney letterhead on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Law-Offices-of-Larry-H-Parker/Internet-California-90807/The-Law-Offices-of-Larry-H-Parker-They-dont-fight-for-you-or-have-real-attorneys-Inte-713842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker