Complaint Review: The League

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: ASWEETZ420 — LANCASTER Pennsylvania
The League
602 RIVER DRIVE LANCASTER, Pennsylvania USA

The League Secret society letter, (FOR YOUR EYES ONLY)DALLAS, TX THE LEAGUE SECRET SOCIETY LETTER, TELLING ME THAT THEY KNOW ME BETTER THAN I THINK THEY DO DALLAS TEXAS

I just received a letter from The League, (For Your Eyes Only) telling me that "I have been chosen" and they have been watching me, and that they know things about me, (more than I think they know)and that for free they will send me a book, and all they ask for in exchange is that I pass on the same when I become rich and famous basically.  The person who wrote the letter would not divulge his/her name, I sent letter out and then I receive letter that they are requesting money. send money and nothing......been waiting to hear from them for weeks and nothing.  they take your money and run...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-League-/LANCASTER-Pennsylvania-17603/The-League-Secret-society-letter-FOR-YOUR-EYES-ONLYDALLAS-TX-THE-LEAGUE-SECRET-SOC-1079549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The League