Complaint Review: The League "Secret Society?"

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: JayRick — Fayetteville North Carolina
The League "Secret Society?"
there was no address Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America

The League "Secret Society?" MONEY POWER AND RESPECT Fayetteville , North Carolina

*General Comment: The League

Ok it's 3\19\13, so after my bus drops me off I check the mail. As I look at the mails I notice one had my name on it so I opened it and began reading it. After a couple of pages of reading I tell my mom she tells to burn it, lol I didn't get to burn it but the letter is gone now. The reason why I stopped reading it because the letter said something about manipulating women and people, the last thing i wanna do is worship the devil and the secret societies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-League-Secret-Society/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-/The-League-Secret-Society-MONEY-POWER-AND-RESPECT-Fayetteville-North-Carolina-1036215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The League "Secret Society?"

#1 General Comment

The League

AUTHOR: M. Causby - ()

I have also gotten one of these letters in the mail from the league. it says it's free, and there's no indication, at least not yet that you have to pay for anything. I have sent my reply to the adressed party and await their response. However, there is one thing I must say to the individual who posted the original complaint.

"Just because something is a 'secret society' doesn't mean that they worship the devil. Nor does the letter ever mention anything about manipulating women. It simply say that you can have the power to make people do what you want. thats not necissarily evil or manipulative, in fact people most likely do it to you everyday. think of managers at work, or parents or teachers. anyone in an authority position can make you do what they want, within reason. no power on earth, not even hypnosis can make you do something against your will except maybe blackmail, and there's a reason that's illegal."

As i said before, I await my response from this "league" and we shall see what they have to say. I will report back what I find.