Complaint Review: The League

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Viviane — Reading Pennsylvania United States of America
The League
Po box 560647 Dallas, Texas United States of America

The League I got a mail saying that I have been chosen to be a part of the league secret society, that I'm someone very special. They sent me a booklet as first intallment as a member. I was very stupid and acc Dallas, Texas

I have received a mail by the league secret society telling me to accept to be a member. Wich I had accepted innocently. They presented the story so nicely that you can think that it is a scam.

Then they sent me another 64 pages booklet for installment and they asking me to pay $139.95 plus shipping and handling, to reveive their 3000 years secret of wealth, power and love. I just realised that it may be a scam and went to google their phone number and fax and discover the Reap off report. Please stop this people in their organized crime.

Thank  for yor help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-League/Dallas-Texas-75356/The-League-I-got-a-mail-saying-that-I-have-been-chosen-to-be-a-part-of-the-league-secret-984672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The League