Complaint Review: The League

• Reported By: Devon K. — South Carolina United States of America
The League
P.O. Box 560627 Dallas, TX 75356-0627 Dallas, Texas United States of America

The League Secret Society-?- Mailed induction into society letter Dallas, Texas

I received an unusual letter this afternoon informing me that I had been "chosen" to be a part of "The League". After staring puzzled at the letter for a minute I showed it to my boyfriend who laughed at the lengthy letter and I decided to Google it. Which is what lead me here to read another report much like mine. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever gotten. At first I thought, much like the first report, why not send them my approved letter since it's free. What would that hurt? Then I read that the group then asked the individual for a fee for their "book of secrets". What a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-League/Dallas-Texas-75356/The-League-Secret-Society-Mailed-induction-into-society-letter-Dallas-Texas-983434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The League