Complaint Review: The League

Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

The League Membership invitation certificate Dallas Texas "The League" sent me an 11 page letter saying they can make me rich and famous Dallas Texas

I recieved a letter in the mail today (August 30, 2013), about 11 pages long, claiming they can make me rich and famous and they have had there eyes on me for a long time. I read the first page and knew pretty quickly it was a scam, this is not the first letter I have recieved. These kind of scams make me irate, This guy is at home sending out letters and collecting other peoples money who acually work hard for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-League/Dallas-Texas/The-League-Membership-invitation-certificate-Dallas-Texas-The-League-sent-me-an-11-page-1080537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The League