Complaint Review: The Lending Center

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: preacher2056 — Tacoma Washington United States of America
The Lending Center
2603 Hewes Wy Suite 203 Edmonton, Alberta United States of America

The Lending Center Taylor Financing- Taylor Angeles, Trudian Lewis Rip Off, Scam, Shady Edmonton , Alberta

Was Ripped off by the Lending Center on April 30, 2012 after being " approved for a $ 10,000 loan. Was given the address and contact information just prior to sending off an Insurance fee to secure the loan of $ 895.00 plus an additional Service fee of $ 76.00, for a grand total of $ 971.00.  Naturally, when the money was wired and received by " Tisdale Financial, I was informed that my account had been flagged as being a " high risk for not repaying the loan" and that  "I would need to increase the Insurance amount by another $ 895.00" before the loan could be wired. " And how would I be sending that Today?" I stated that I was no longer interested in the loan, that I did not know anyone who could lend me $ 300.00 nor was I interested in them " investing the $ 595.00 from the loan proceeds.

Needless to say, when I requested a refund, and because I was choosing to cancel and default on the loan, I would need to pay an early cancellation fee of $ 275.00, because I was the initiator of the cancellation and not Tisdale Lending AKA The Lending Center. Therefore, I would be forfeiting the $ 275.00 and would be required to wait between Seven (7) and Twenty (20) business days before I could be expected to receive my refund. I mentioned that I would prefer to receive my funds immediately wired to me. They mentioned that they were unauthorized to make wire transfers. However, they would give me until Monday April 2 2010 to make up my mind to continue the loan, or if I could find someone who would be willing to lend me the $ 300.00. At any rate instead of waiting for 2 hours to receive my loan, I could expect that my loan would be sent in two minutes. That' what I said as well...two minutes? At any rate, I have contacted the Washington State Attorney General's office and filed a complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Lending-Center/Edmonton-Alberta-T6L-6W6/The-Lending-Center-Taylor-Financing-Taylor-Angeles-Trudian-Lewis-Rip-Off-Scam-Shady-Ed-863975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Lending Center