Complaint Review: The Leverage Team LLC

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: smithdani05 — Robina Internet Australia
The Leverage Team LLC
275 Route 10 East, Suite 2 Succasunna, New Jersey United States of America

The Leverage Team LLC David Oliver, bipolarcentral.com, mentalhealthworld.net, bipolarsupporter.net Says free, then only 50, two days later...., 400 gone with no permission and nothing to show!! Succasunna, New Jersey

My partner wanted to buy an information book that cost 50 dollars. I told her to use my card. Twice she attempted the visa debit card, twice they said invalid etc. so I gave her credit card to use. That's said approved for purchase of a 'living with' PACKAGE. She received one email with about 10 links to pages she could save to her computer. Day or two later I noticed a charge for 197 on the debit card we attempted to use first which said was declined!! Rang bank, they clsbt do anything yet, spent the last 48 hours searching for anyway to contact them. So far no luck. I did manage to access invoices account which shows I have 400 paid and another 100 due. Not only have they continued to charge over and over (I've had to cancel cards to be safe) they allowed the credit card payment to be approved despite my partner putting her name down instead of mine!!!

For me, total scam. I have bank dealing with a dispute and I will continue to try contact them.

Good luck, hope know one else gets caught up in such a fake scum 'informatipnal' site like this, there is soooooo much free information on the net which is actually written and verified by qualified people such as doctors, psychohistory, psychiatrists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Leverage-Team-LLC/Succasunna-New-Jersey-07876/The-Leverage-Team-LLC-David-Oliver-bipolarcentralcom-mentalhealthworldnet-bipolarsupp-1024936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Leverage Team LLC