• Report: #821929

Complaint Review: The Liquor Stop

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: Chicago development group — Chicago Illinois United States of America
The Liquor Stop
560 Ogden Ave #A Lisle, Illinois United States of America

The Liquor Stop The owner of this store was exteremly rude, and I was not even a customer of his. Lisle, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: You should probably thank him for the warning...

I went into a the store next to this business and when I came out the owner of this liquor store had went into my car and placed a note on my seat that he will have my car towed the next time I park here!!! Totally trespassing, not to mention, there were no signs posted in the lot that parking was for the liquor store patrons only.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Liquor-Stop/Lisle-Illinois-60532/The-Liquor-Stop-The-owner-of-this-store-was-exteremly-rude-and-I-was-not-even-a-customer-821929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Liquor Stop

You should probably thank him for the warning...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

A tow would likely have cost you several hundred dollars.

"when I came out the owner of this liquor store had went into my car and placed a note on my seat that he will have my car towed the next time I park here!!! Totally trespassing,"

You know he went into your car and you didn't have a window partly open?

Why did you leave your car without locking it...or did he just break and enter?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC