Complaint Review: The Little Psychic Shop

• Reported By: Anonymous — Houston Texas United States of America
The Little Psychic Shop
3000 Sage Road Internet United States of America

The Little Psychic Shop Halena Grant Scam Internet

I bought a LivingSocial deal online for Tarot Card reading for fun and curiosity.  When I got there the psychic medium (Halena) did my reading.  General things were said but nothing really concrete, then she starts mentioning about a hex/dark entity attached me and my home.   She says I will need a cleansing service for my house to help get rid of this entity.  She said this service was for $475 and only took cash.  I being terrified and confused at this moment obliged.  I returned back next day and she said she is in process but we need to work quickly, but she needs $1700 cash in order to get the other "tools."    When she said $1700 cash, it snapped me back to reality and I realized what was going on.  She was using scare tactics to extort money from me.  I realized why she only asked for cash and would not take check or credit card because it would leave a paper trail.  I returned next day for another meeting she set up.  She thought I was coming back to bring the money.  I told her that I do not want to further this service and that I would like my $475 because she did not do any "cleansing service" that was said.  I told her that I would feel justified that if she would come over my house and do anything to feel the $475 was being spent on.  She said she cannot do that and that the entity is very dangerous and may harm her and her child.  I asked for my money back, but she refused saying she already started some process.  I left feeling very angry at myself for falling for such scam.  She said to call back end of the week to see if I can get some type of money back, which I doubt she would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Little-Psychic-Shop/internet/The-Little-Psychic-Shop-Halena-Grant-Scam-Internet-955345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Little Psychic Shop