Complaint Review: The Loan Depot (Cash for Title Loans)

• Submitted: Wed, May 19, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 19, 2010

• Reported By: Jeffery — Naperville Illinois U.S.A.
The Loan Depot (Cash for Title Loans)
3355 Michelson Drive, Suite #300 Irvine, California United States of America

The Loan Depot (Cash for Title Loans) Has not (to date) made loan decision despite having received over $350 and 45 days to process. Irvine, California

I began the mortgage refinance process with LoanDepot on April 13th and provided over 30 pages of income and current mortgage verification documents. They collected $350 for a home appraisal.  A week later, a new loan processor was assigned to my loan and requested additional documentation (pay stubs for the past 3 months).  Two weeks after that another new loan processor was assigned to my case and claimed that my loan was 'conditional approved' but I needed to send them a letter explaining 3 items on my credit report and they needed clarification of my self-employment income.  I explained that I do not generate pay stubs but take owner withdrawals from the business.  The loan officer indicated that this was new for their team and they would have to discuss on how to proceed.  That was two weeks ago and after emailing the original loan processor on May 14th, I was promised that my email was forwarded to their manager and they would get back to me early the following week. It's now mid week and I've heard nothing from them.  My interest rate lock has now expired and I have, after 45 days of waiting, received no decision on my loan.  The original loan officer also explained that they've experienced some turnover' at LoanDepot, which is why I'm dealing with a 3RD loan processor and still not getting a loan decision.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2010 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Loan-Depot-Cash-for-Title-Loans/Irvine-California-92612-0684/The-Loan-Depot-Cash-for-Title-Loans-Has-not-to-date-made-loan-decision-despite-having-604862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Loan Depot (Cash for Title Loans)