Complaint Review: The Locator

• Phone: 877-423-7622
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

The Locators Defrauded me out of Twelve Hundred Dollars ripoff Kingston Jamaica

*Consumer Comment: You were totally scammed.

I was seeking a collateral loan on the Internet. A day later named Susan Holmes called me and congradulated me saying I was approved for the 7000.00 dollar I was seeking.

She said that I would have to send proof of employment Identification and social security number. So I Faxed that info to her. She emailed me the documents that looked very professional.

I was told that my boat which is three years old and in excellent condition could not be used for collateral.

She did say that there would be an insurance payment of 600.00 to act as collateral and would be returned to me after three months. So I sent the money by Western Union to Jodean Williamson REF # 415-314-6817.

Two days later a man named Robert Simmons called me and said that the amount was to great for only the six hundred dollars and that I would need to send another 700.00 dollars

I told him that I did not have the seven hundred. He told me that he would talk to the committe and see what they would do. He called me the next day and said that they would lower it to sixx hundred.

I borrowed the money from my job and sent it by western union to a Karl Francis ref# 340-213-6485. Robert told me that my funds woul be sent to me in the next couple of days.

He has not returned any of my calls. I only hope that Western Union has pictures of the people picking up the money.

Wew
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Locator/Kingston-Road-/The-Locators-Defrauded-me-out-of-Twelve-Hundred-Dollars-ripoff-Kingston-Jamaica-267092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Locator

You were totally scammed.

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

You were taken for 1200.00 that you will never see again. The first tipoff is sending money Western Union. This should have anyones SCAM light go off in their head. But these scammers also have personal information on you, including your SSN. You now must be careful of identity theft.

If you also gave them banking information, boat information, house, just about anything you must change it or they will do what they can to take it. These people are the worst scum, heck they may simply sell your personal info to someone else.