Complaint Review: The Love of Pretty

• Reported By: ACF11 — Camarillo California
The Love of Pretty
Internet USA

The Love of Pretty Theloveofprettyshop.com SCAM! Don't shop here Internet

I followed theloveofpretty on Instagram and thought it was a legit business. I wanted a pair of shoes that had been sold out. I told the seller I was interested and she said she would let me know as soon as the shoes were restocked. I ordered my shoes online with paypal. I later find out the shoes I ordered were a pre-order? Which made no sense to me because the seller Cassie told me that they were restocked? On the website it says to allow up to 10 business days for pre-orders. Well 10 days past and nothing. I emailed their phony customer care and got no responses but yet their instagram is always updated. it was  almost a month of not receiving anything! I called my PayPal so that I can be refunded. I started to figure it was a scam because of not receiving my item and how my money was taken out right away from my account. This website is a joke! I hope this fraud gets caught and goes to jail for scamming people! She also used to be on big cartle but no longer has an account on there (I wonder why!!). I would not shop on this website nor follow them on Instagram! Beware and let anyone know that is following this fraud on Instagram that she will rip you off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 01:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Love-of-Pretty/internet/The-Love-of-Pretty-Theloveofprettyshopcom-SCAM-Dont-shop-here-Internetnbsp-1125630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Love of Pretty