Complaint Review: The MRA Group

• Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: V Law — St Petersburg Florida United States of America
The MRA Group
18000 Studebaker Rd Suite 700 Cerritos, California United States of America

The MRA Group Rodger Price They misrepresented their services and their abilities to negoiate or demand a mortgage loan modification Cerritos, California

Rodger Price will promise you the world and provide you with nothing. He is a major scam artist. They promised me that after they finished with the modification I would have a reduced principle amount of $94k down from $156k. My interest was to be 2-3%, down from 7.5% and a payment of $7-$800 per mo. Rodger said that this was guaranteed because their company represented the federal home modification program and that the mortgage companies didn't have a choice because of Federal Guidelines. Lies and more lies. None of this occurred. I finally spoke with my mortgage company and found out that MRA has no power to negoiate anything. They only collect paperwork and send it in to the mortgage company. The mortgage company will decide if you qualify. That's Federal Guidelines.  MRA also forged my name and my wife's name on some federal documents and sent them to the IRS. They didn't have the correct information on the request form and therefore the IRS denied their request and sent it to my address not knowing the documents were forged. (they know now). I almost lost my home trusting what Rodger Price was telling me. I probably won't get my $1700.00 back but I'll take responsibility for that. Hopefully this will help someone else before they make the same mistake. If you are reading this and have fallen prey to these scums, please file a report with the Federal Trade Commission and the US Treasury Dept. My mortgage company, GMAC is also filing a report. I pray they get jail time, they deserve it, especially RODGER PRICE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-MRA-Group/Cerritos-California-90703/The-MRA-Group-Rodger-Price-They-misrepresented-their-services-and-their-abilities-to-negoi-989000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The MRA Group